Top parenting stories this week
969 Queen Street East
Route: Queen East/Leslieville
- Get Your Baby to Sleep
What you need to know so you, and your baby, can sleep through the night
- BPA, Phthalates, Cold Medicine–Is your Child at Risk?
Whether you're worried about baby bottles or baby lotion, here's your guide to new research on…
- New Mom Survival Guide
Giving birth is tough on your body and your baby. Here are some surprising things you can do to…
- Teach Your Baby to Talk
Your guide to communicating with your baby from day one
- Does Your Toddler Listen to You?
If you're tired of hearing the word "NO," you're not alone. Here's how to handle stubborn toddlers
- Help For Working Moms
How to find balance as a working mom both at home and on the job
- Secrets for Raising Smarter Kids
Why brain boosting skills should be instilled at an early age, and how to set your child up for a…
- Green Ways to Keep your Baby Clean
How to keep your baby’s skin clean and safe from irritants and harsh chemicals.
- Managing with Multiples
How to cope when you’re expecting twins, triplets or more.
- When to Start Sleep Training
Find out when to start sleep training and how best to sleep train your baby
- Best Tips For Potty Training
Is your child ready to toilet train? Here's what you need to know.
- Great Gifts for Moms
Treat the moms in your life to a gift designed just for them this Mother's Day.
- How to Get Your Child to Sleep at Bedtime
10 ways to establish a nightly routine and avoid fights at bedtime
- Bed Rest Survival Guide
10 strategies to help you rest easier
- Creating the Perfect Sleeper
Quality of sleep affects everything your child does. Here's how to make sure your family gets…
- Does Your Baby Have Eczema?
How to deal with your child's dry skin
- Does your Baby have Colic?
Your guide to coping with a colicky baby
- Ten Strange Pregnancy Symptoms
Here's the scoop on everything from excess saliva to itchy skin
- How to Make Every Day Earth Day
Your guide to having a greener, healthier home all year long
- How Clean Is Your Kid?
From tooth brushing to nail clipping, here's how to make hygiene less of a hassle
- End Bedtime Battles
Why adding an element of play can make troublesome tasks like hair and tooth brushing simple –…
- Sleep Stall Tactics
How to get your child to sleep when she wants to do everything but go to bed.
- Are you Putting Coal on Your Child’s Skin?
Find out what chemicals are hiding in 80 percent of all skincare, beauty, and bath products and…
- Five Sleep Solutions for Tired Toddlers
Here’s what to do if your child is lying awake at night
- My baby cries a lot - could he have colic?
If your baby cries inconsolably for long periods every day, particularly at the same time each…
- My newborn falls asleep during feeding and then wakes up hungry after a short nap–how can I get her to eat more so she’ll have more rest?
Newborn infants typically feed around eight to 12 times per day and will be able to go longer in…
- I'm pregnant with my second baby and I'm exhausted. What can I do?
A second baby is a challenge and a blessing. Whenever possible during your pregnancy, sleep…
- My toddler recently had stitches. How can I promote healing and prevent scarring?
First of all, it's important to keep the area clean. Wash the area with soap and water once a…
- My infant has baby acne – what should I do?
Baby acne is very common and is most likely due to hormones, says Dr. Lisa Kellett. It usually…
- What should I do if my baby eats very little at each feeding?
Newborns typically feed around eight to 12 times per day and will be able to go longer in…