Top parenting stories this week
- Circumcision Choices
Weigh the circumcision choices early in your pregnancy so you'll know where you stand before your…
- Is Your Child a Picky Eater?
If your toddler lives on bread and cheese, here's how you can get him to expand his food repertoire.
- Teach Your Baby to Talk
Your guide to communicating with your baby from day one
- Does Your Baby Have Separation Anxiety?
Don't worry, it's not always a bad thing. Here's what you need to know about infant separation…
- Five Best Baby Toys
These amazing toys make great gifts for babies and toddlers
- Second Trimester Infant Development
A look at how your baby changes from week 14 to week 25.
- Choosing the Right Pregnancy and Nursing Bra
Bra shopping is never easy – especially when you're pregnant or nursing. Here's how to find the…
- Third Trimester Infant Development
A look at how your baby changes from weeks 26 to 40
- Gifts for Moms, Babies and Moms-to-Be
The coolest new gifts for all the moms and kids on your shopping list.
- Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss
Why you might lose your hair after giving birth.
- Holiday Shopping Guide
Our annual gift guide will help you find cool stuff for all the moms and babies on your shopping…
- Babies who Bite
Why kids bite and what you can do to get them to stop.
- Dealing with Anger
No matter how much we love our children, they will make us angry at times. Here’s how to deal…
- When's the Best Time to Circumcise?
Here's why time is of the essence if you decide to have your son circumcised
- Is Your Child Afraid of the Water?
Why some children are afraid of water and how parents can help
- The Best Mom and Baby Classes
How to meet cool new moms (like you) and spend quality time with your baby all at once
- Ten Strange Pregnancy Symptoms
Here's the scoop on everything from excess saliva to itchy skin
- Expert Tips For Picky Eaters
Five fun (and surprising!) expert tips to help even the pickiest eaters eat healthy
- What Should You Be Feeding Your One-Year-Old?
Unfortunately weight gain is becoming an issue for kids as young as two. Learn about your baby's…
- Is French Immersion Right for Your Child?
It's never too early to start questioning whether French Immersion is the right education choice…
- Modern Parenting May Hinder Brain Development
Find out what modern parenting traits are making kids less resilient, more stressed and even…
- Why Baby Teeth Matter
Healthy baby teeth set your child up for a lifetime of excellent oral health
- Toddler tonsillectomy
Does your child have trouble breathing at night? It might be time to take her tonsils out.
- 6 Things to do Before your Due Date
Those nine months are going to go fast, so we asked the experts what to focus on first. Start…
- Give your Son a Hug!
Despite what some people may think, boys are not “tougher” than girls. Here’s why your son…
- My newborn falls asleep during feeding and then wakes up hungry after a short nap–how can I get her to eat more so she’ll have more rest?
Newborn infants typically feed around eight to 12 times per day and will be able to go longer in…
- Hemangioma Babies
A hemangioma is a birth mark. About 20 to 40 percent of newborns have some type of birthmark,…
- When can I start signing with my baby?
Because babies gesture before they can talk, they can learn to sign before they can speak…
- What should I do if my baby eats very little at each feeding?
Newborns typically feed around eight to 12 times per day and will be able to go longer in…
- Is my newborn eating enough?
Newborn infants typically feed around eight to 12 times per day and will be able to go longer…