Top parenting stories this week
- BPA, Phthalates, Cold Medicine–Is your Child at Risk?
Whether you're worried about baby bottles or baby lotion, here's your guide to new research on…
- Is Your First Born Jealous?
How to help your child embrace baby number two
- Healthy, Allergy-Free Birthday Cakes
These quick and easy cake recipes are ideal for baby's first birthday
- When Can You Add Spice to Baby Food?
If you're worried that your baby's food is too bland, here's when (and how) to start spicing things…
- 10 Ways to Get your Toddler to Eat Healthy
Solutions to help even the pickiest of eaters.
- How to Eat Healthier as a Family
Health eating doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s how to create simple meals your whole family…
- Facts about Sunscreen Safety
All sunscreens are not created equal. Here is how to choose the best brand for your child.
- Is Your Baby Gaining Enough Weight?
How to tell if your baby is gaining enough weight and what to do if you're worried your baby is…
- The Best Sunscreens for Kids
How to choose the safest and most effective sunscreen for your family.
- My baby isn't gaining weight and never seems hungry. Should I be worried?
First, check with your doctor to find out if your child has a medical problem that interferes…
- Get Whites Whiter with Resolve Gold
With summer just around the corner, it can only mean one thing – more laundry and tougher…
- Peanut Butter for Babies
Gone are the days when parents wait until age three to feed their little ones a taste of peanut…